Completely passionate about Children's literature I now have over ten years experience in the delightfully crazy world of children's publishing and can't imagine doing anything else - like the very hungry caterpillar I have emerged from my bookselling cocoon into a fully fledged marketing manager most recently at Templar Publishing.
I am ALWAYS looking for exciting new projects and opportunities so get in touch - For now thanks for visiting 'Book Sniffer for Hire'.
Emma O'Donovan ...A potted history.
- Studied Illustration and Graphic Design at Camberwell college of Arts
- Ottakar's / Waterstone's - Children's Regional Support Manager for London
- Manager of the Ottakars TinTin concession at the National Maritime Museum - managing a team of 8
- Marketing Manager at Hachette Children's Books - supporting Lauren Child, David Melling, Mick Inkpen, Chris Mould, Leigh Hodgkinson, James Mayhew, Clara Vulliamy, Emma Dodd and many many more - also launching brands such as the mighty Beast Quest
- Marketing Manager Fiction, Picture Books, Big Picture Press, Pictura at Templar Publishing - Levi Pinfold, Paul Thurlby, Jonny Duddle, Adam Stower, Simon Bartram, Emma Yarlett, Gemma O'Neill, Owen Davey, and many more.
- Group Marketing Manager - Bonnier Publishing
- Freelance Publishing Consultant
FIND OUT MORE: